JENOLITE 1kg RUST CONVERTOR – NO PRIME
JENOLITE No Prime removes rust, provides a seal to prevent its return and allows surfaces to be painted over without the need for a primer. Suitable for over coating with most traditional paints. Other properties include good chemical and salt spray resistance. Provides a barrier to water vapour, oxygen and carbon dioxide. Also provides excellent resistance to bacterial growth.
JENOLITE rust converter does two jobs in one – it gets rid of the rust and converts the once rusted area into a stable surface, ready to paint. It will leave the metal looking as good as new.
- Easy to apply, no need to rinse off, just wipe away.
- Fast acting – reacts with rust to convert it to a stable compound within 15 minutes.
- JENOLITE produces have become a household name since the reputable brand was launched way back in 1939.
- Resists water vapour, oxygen, carbon dioxide and bacterial growth protecting treated areas for the long term
- You can repaint the rust-free metal with either water-based or oil-based paint
- Coverage is 6 to 8 square meters per litre offering great value.
|Package Dimensions||19.6 x 9.2 x 9.2 cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||83378|